Clean air. Who’s going to argue against that? None of us wants to breathe in dirty, life-shortening air. The figure of 47 deaths per year attributable to air pollution locally, cited recently on Cambridge...
Find out more
- The Smarter Cambridge Transport plan
- Smart Traffic Management
- Inbound Flow Control
- Travel hubs
- The untapped potential of rail
- On-Street Parking
- The Greater Cambridge City Deal
- Media coverage
- Council Election Candidate Questionnaire
- About Smarter Cambridge Transport
- Useful links
- Can you help us?
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Devolution: a Summary 9 March 2017
- Submission to National Infrastructure Assessment Call for Evidence 2017/18 10 February 2017
- Reducing Congestion and Pollution in Urban Areas 12 December 2016
- A14 Girton Interchange – a critical link 24 November 2016
- Response to Cambourne to Cambridge busway proposal 8 November 2016
Search this site
Logo design by Dom Reed – The UX Doctor
A user experience designer who helps people simplify their software to gain more customers.