Did you know that air pollution kills an estimated 40,000 people across the UK every year? That compares with 1,800 road deaths. In October nine Royal Colleges of Medicine launched the Breath of Fresh...
Find out more
- The Smarter Cambridge Transport plan
- Smart Traffic Management
- Inbound Flow Control
- Travel hubs
- The untapped potential of rail
- On-Street Parking
- The Greater Cambridge City Deal
- Media coverage
- Council Election Candidate Questionnaire
- About Smarter Cambridge Transport
- Useful links
- Can you help us?
- Repairable defects or design flaws in the Cambridgeshire Guided Busway? 20 July 2017
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Devolution: a Summary 9 March 2017
- Submission to National Infrastructure Assessment Call for Evidence 2017/18 10 February 2017
- Reducing Congestion and Pollution in Urban Areas 12 December 2016
- A14 Girton Interchange – a critical link 24 November 2016
Search this site
Logo design by Dom Reed – The UX Doctor
A user experience designer who helps people simplify their software to gain more customers.