Spread the word
As part of developing our ideas we are consulting widely with people across the region: councillors, MPs, council officers, residents’ associations, special interest groups, business organisations, and individuals with good ideas. Don’t wait for us to find you: talk to us now!
Make a donation
We need your donations to help pay for:
- Hiring meeting rooms and event venues
- Printing flyers and other promotional material
- Professional services
- Expert advice
The more money we have, the more ambitious we can be and the quicker we can act. We accept donations via:
- Bank transfer: please contact us for the bank details and your Membership Number as a reference.
- Online via LocalGiving (please be aware that between 6% and 9% is deducted in processing fees).
We need volunteers to help us achieve more. We’re looking to build small teams of people to work on:
- Co-ordinating volunteers
- Recruiting members
- Soliciting donations
- Organising meetings
- Applying for grants and sponsorships
- Commissioning contributions for our column in the Cambridge Independent.
- Managing our Facebook page
- Creating infographics
- Researching and collating information
- Writing executive summaries of reports, research papers and news articles
- Updating our website
- Writing content for newsletters, website and social media
- Graphic design & illustration: maps, artist impressions, animations
- Technical drawing: road layouts
- Traffic modelling and microsimulation
- Web/page design
- Doing presentations
- Organising events
- Attending community and council meetings
If you can help with any of this, please get in touch!