Spread the word
As part of developing our ideas we are consulting widely with people across the region: councillors, MPs, council officers, residents’ associations, special interest groups, business organisations, and individuals with good ideas. Don’t wait for us to find you: talk to us now!
Make a donation
We need your donations to help pay for:
- Hiring meeting rooms and event venues
- Printing flyers and other promotional material
- Professional services
- Expert advice
The more money we have, the more ambitious we can be and the quicker we can act. We accept donations via:
- Bank transfer: please contact us for the bank details and your Membership Number as a reference.
- Online via LocalGiving (please be aware that between 6% and 9% is deducted in processing fees).
Could you be our organisation secretary? Our current secretary is often abroad and is willing to hand over to someone who can offer more time.
Could you help with any of the following tasks?
- Co-ordinating volunteers
- Recruiting members
- Soliciting donations
- Organising meetings
- Registering as a charity
- Applying for grants and sponsorships
- Commissioning contributions for our column in the Cambridge Independent.
- Managing our Facebook page
- Creating infographics
- Researching and collating information
- Writing executive summaries of reports, research papers and news articles
- Updating our website
- Writing content for newsletters, website and social media
- Graphic design & illustration: maps, artist impressions, animations
- Technical drawing: road layouts
- Traffic modelling and microsimulation
- Web/page design
- Doing presentations
- Organising events
- Attending community and council meetings
If you can help with any of this, please get in touch!